Visonic Door/Window Sensors $10

Sorry I copied the wrong line of text… Set it to SmartSense Open/Closed Sensor to get it to run locally. When I got mine I had to use the Visonic DH and eventually changed it. Good to hear it automatically discovers it as SmartSense Open/Closed Sensor

1 Like

Mine with battery empty within 10 months.

Red Alert!

The price of the product “Visonic MCT-340 E Wireless Door Window Temperature Sensor 2.4ghz ZigBee - Now Works Natively with Samsung SmartThings Hub (MCT-340E)” has been dropped to $10.00.

Product page: https://www.mydigitaldiscount.com/product.php?productid=3264

Get it while it’s hot. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice! Order placed. Thanks for the heads up! (Just realized I got the email alert too but I saw your note first…)

Thanks for the Headsup

In the past amazon has price matched with mydigital website. Would like to wait for that to happen and then pull the plug.

I was so excited when I saw the email. I bought it within like 2 minutes or less.

You can pay via Amazon so that’s good.

1 Like

Someone pointed out on SlickDeals that they also have Zigbee dimmer outlets on sale for $20, might pick up a couple of those too to repeat for my fan controllers when they show up…guess I’ll have to pay the free shipping twice.

https://www.mydigitaldiscount.com/centralite-3-home-lighting-lamp-dimmable-control-module-for-samsung-smartthings-and-other-smart-hubs-with-zigbee-wireless-model-3100/

Got the SD alert and immediately ordered 10 sensors lol… Been waiting for this!!

1 Like

Thanks, picked up a few more that I needed!

I would be interested. I admit I don’t know the difference between the round and square sensors. I’ve done a quick google search, but not seeing a difference other than shape. I technically need 4 but I could find a use for the 5th. I can’t find where I would PM you as I’m new to the forum, but if you can PM me or email me, I’d love to discuss. Thanks!

Have all I need and then some… am nonetheless tempted to pick up more lol

I have four “extra” but I’m going to turn one or two into leak sensors using this (I’ve already turned one of my other Visonics into a leak sensor):

And I noticed today when I went to the side of my house that I’d left the electric panel cover open again when I was doing some work on the house, so going to need to put one on that, so suddenly I’m down to one extra.

EEK! - I’m almost out! :smiley:

1 Like

Guys… help a newbie! How/where can I sign up for deal alerts like this? Thanks!

I use the site Slickdeals.net. You can sign up for an account, then create alerts based on keywords of your choosing i.e. zigbee, z-wave, smartthings, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks @PowderedToast76! I’m signing up right now.

I just received and installed mine and I’m shocked to find that the sensors on the 4th floor are talking to the hub on the first floor with no problems. I was sure I’d need some repeaters, but the dimmer plugs won’t arrive until tomorrow. Impressive performance!

1 Like

Is anyone having problems with registering negative battery? I have one sensor that been showing -22 for like a month. Every so often I pull that battery and it goes to zero but then quickly jumps back to -22. I’ve got a second which is showing 11 and has been in place for 1-2 months so will be interested to see if it’s doing the same thing as that’s how the first one started.

Which DH are you using?

1 Like

This one was using the custom DH. I thought I had gone back and updated all to be SmartSense to get local but guess not. Will switch to that and see if it helps.