Virtual HVAC device w/ indicator light sensor + IR Blaster (Remotec ZXT-120)

Hi, I have a Remotec Z-Wave ZXT-120 and one of the new HomeSeer Indicator Light sensors connected independently on my Smartthings hub and they’re both working pretty well (The Remotec unit is basically an expensive IR blaster because I haven’t been unable to get any functions beyond a simple on/off toggle working, but that’s neither here nor there)

What I’d like to do is make a single, virtual device that uses the Remotec as an on/off toggle, and then the HomeSeer as a sensor to make it “smart” (ie - if the light is on, the virtual device is ‘on’)

I’m struggling to figure out how to do this in either Smartthings natively or in WebCore. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Well i’m Using a slightly different device to accomplish the same thing, the Sensative Comfort. I use the smart lighting app to create the automation but the logic should be the same for core/webcore. zDen TV is the virtual switch and Den ATV is the sensor.

Using the Remotec ZXT-120 to operate sundown color/brightness changes on an aquarium light. It works great with Ron Gouldner’s DH that I modified. This DH really makes the programming easy. I did go into the DH to change the command syntax. New command names helped and two execute statements to the ZXT unit in the payload for those commands. Now it changes color: white, yellow, orange, orange red, and red orange. It also has on/off and brighter/dimmer