Using Fibaro FGS-222 to activate garage door opener

Hi, I am installing a couple of these dual relay switches in my garage and was hoping to be able to use one of the channels to switch the Marantec garage door opener already fitted. I have installed the device handler and smartapp by PUKKAHQ and, if configured as a simulated switch, the FGS-222 will open and close the garage door, but only every two presses, i.e. it is behaving as a toggle rather than a momentary switch. I can’t see how to change its behaviour to momentary. Is it possible to configure switch 1 as a simulated garage door opener, as opposed to a switch?

I’m having the same problem. Seems to me if you ask what appears a simple question on this forum you just get ignored, I know from experience! Wish there was a forum with helpful people on…
Anyway if you go into the Pukkahq device handler on your app if you click the cog (top right) you can enter a parameter value of 14 and and a parameter value of 0, then click DONE (top right), link is here Parameter values that supposedly turns the switch to momentary. It didnt work for me though… Good luck.

Thanks David, really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I sorted this in the end by changing parameter 4 to 10 on the advice of Mark at Vesternet, who has been very helpful. They have a guide on their website specifically on how to automate your garage door using the Fibaro switch.