We’ve recently updated some key areas of our developer docs today. The changes include:
- Expanded documentation on storing data using
state. This includes information about some of the gotchyas with
state, and how to use
atomicStateto address those.
- New guide on sending notifictions in SmartApps
- Updated SmartApp Web Services Guide
- Cleaned up the landing page and Overview sections to be more readable.
- Refactored the “Implementation” section into a 2-part tutorial. Part 1 walks you through building a simple Web Services SmartApp, and uses curl to hit those endpoints. Part 2 builds an external application using Sinatra, that shows going through the OAuth2 flow programtically.
We hope you find the updated content useful! (and if you don’t, let us know)