We’ve updated our documentation for Web Services SmartApps and Service Manager SmartApps, related to the improvements to the OAuth flow.
- Updated the OAuth section of the Service Manager docs.
- Added a new page on the Authorization flow for Web Services SmartApps.
- Added a new page on the Web Services SmartApp, including information about working with the request, response, and errors.
- Updated the example source code for a Web Services SmartApp and Sinatra App referenced by the tutorial.
- Documented three new capabilities (hat tip to @yaimavaldivia!): Consumable, Sound Sensor, and Timed Session.
What we’re currently working on:
- Additional documentation around Web Services Preferences and the Authorization Page.
- Documenting the improvements to the ZigBee helper object.
- Documenting additional Capabilities as they are rolled into production and through testing.
- Watching @unixbeast’s amazing Beard Transformation. What started out as a lush, full beard is being artfully transformed week-by-week. Here’s this week’s beauty - excited to see what next week brings! (@slagle take note, this is how you transition from bearded to clean-shaven)