UPDATE: Recent SmartThings User Experience & Platform Performance

(Barton.) #1498

For the first time during this whole process, my alarm sounded by itself twice today. I deleted SHM and re-added it shortly before they sent this out. I hope that solved it.

(Ron S) #1499

My GoodMorning routine doesn’t disarm SHM anymore! Guess it’s ok! One of the presidential candidate asked us to stay vigilant! :wink:

Is the “zombie” rule bug still being deployed? Would like to see this issue get resolved so we can get some hope for having Rule Machine back in business.

(Steve S) #1501

Didn’t you hear??!? They just did some stuff that might begin to help reduce the number of times it fails! “We’re sure this time that something might get better for some users!”

(Mark Whipp) #1502

With all the data corruption we had, I feel we will be rebuilding/renewing things for quite a while, as discovered. I did not do anything this last month until the dust settled. Last night I removed and rebuilt a couple zombie rules that have held up so far. :smirk:

I might even activate SHM Security again to see if it holds up too :cold_sweat:

(Ben Edwards) #1503

I expect you have, but just making sure this thread has read this:

(Joel W) #1505

Ben any idea on how long until SHM will have delays so it can be used as a real alarm? In the form it is now it is far from a capable alarm as delays are essential. As well as use of a keypad is a necessity as presence even in the best of times is just useless do to the distance factors. Some people have SHM go to away when they are thousands of feet away from home and then if you are at a neighbor it thinks you are home and disarms the SHM. That is not safe at all. That is why many of us are still using Smart Alarm. And if not they used SHM with rules machine which is now gone. So a priority for safety sake SHM must be fixed.

(Tim Slagle) #1506

The PM for SHM has this on his to-do list :slight_smile:

(Bobby) #1507

Tim, I don’t want to muck the waters on Alex’s post,cany chance we see more details announced today or another time?

(Ian) #1508

I don’t know why the status page is showing the SHM issues as being resolved. I just got home and while my “I’m Back” routine fired properly, it failed to disarm the alarm. I went into the app to try and do it manually and still just got the spinning wheel. I don’t know that the SHM issues have really been fixed. Anyone else still having issues?

(Tim Slagle) #1509

You mean can we continue to provide details like this?

If that’s what you meant, then yes, that’s the plan

(Brian Diehl) #1510

SHM has its own Prime Minister???

(Bobby) #1511

Was thinking more along the technical details of what has been implemented today…as in what bugs have been fixed

(Tim Slagle) #1512

The technical details are there really. Also the release notes from yesterday have technical details

(Ben Lebson) #1513

@SBDOBRESCU correct me if I’m wrong, but I think he was looking for a post similar to yours from yesterday outlining everything pushed out today.

(Jimmy) #1514

Still isn’t working for me either. I even deleted it and re-did the setup. Still won’t arm or disarm. Another email sent to support…

(Paul Haskins) #1515

Slower than molasses - getting the unexpected network error - again…

Was ok for a few days, 'till now.

(Fast, Good, Cheap...pick two.) #1516

Kinda like Fast, Good, Cheap? :wink:

(Matt) #1517

flexibility kills Ease of use so I will gladly take 1 and 3 please HEAVY ON THE 3

(Fast, Good, Cheap...pick two.) #1518

We are still talking about home automation…right? Lol :wink: