Unable to view updated scenes from Smart Life app

Hi everyone,

I am new to Iot and have just started to learn about automation. I have purchased a bunch of Smart Life devices that works on cloud. I linked it with my Smartthings account and everything was working perfectly until I decided to delete all my devices from Smart Life and add them again.

Now I can see the new devices in my Smartthings but all the scenes are old. I can’t seem to view the new scene. I have tried to delete unlink and relink Smart Life APP, uninstall smartthings and Smart Life APP, delete my Smartthings account and create a new one.

Nothing has helped. When I go to create automation, I can only see the old scene from Smart Life APP. I wonder if there is something I am not doing in Smart Life APP?

My last option is to delete my Smart Life account and create again. Not sure this will help but before I do this I wanted to know if there is anything that I can do to resolve this.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

I would try deleting all SmartLife devices in Smartthings and then go to add a device in Smartthings and go to SmartLife or Tuya run add devices there.