Dear ST community,
I have having trouble pairing/adding a Fibaro Relay Switch to ST. I have paired more than 100 fibaro devices in my home but never a relay switch.
Is there something different that I should be aware of?
Initially I thought it was defective and I exchanged it for a new one, but I still have not been able to pair it.
- there are multiple plugged in Fibaro devices in the surrounding vicinity working fine (1 being the AEOTECH range extender 6 placed 1.5m away with clear line of sight).
- I have tried to factory reset
- tried to exclude, but can not see the device to exclude it
- have tried using the “b” button 3 times to enter pairing mode and also tried using the push button “s1”
- I am trying to operate my sliding garage door, which also has a push button that works fine to operate the door manually.
This has been driving me nuts for months now. Any ideas?
Your help is greatly appreciated!