Reading through the different posts, I find that I’m not the only having issues with getting SmartThings to play nice with Tuya/Smart Life. My problem though, seems different to what’s been discussed thus far.
- Am using Smart Life, but added in Partner Devices as Tuya Smart (per other posts’ advice).
- After signing into Tuya and authorizing it into ST, ST just sends me back to the same initial page for linking Tuya again.
- Tuya Smart is showing in ST’s Linked Services, but as Disconnected requiring sign in. Multiple sign ins and similar authorizations later, no change to this.
- Two devices (light switch and wall socket) in Smart Life that supports ST, under Third-Party Control along with Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Some post said try changing my Tuya password, did that and still nothing.
- Another post suggested to create Scenes which might show up in ST, that didnt work either.
Can anyone suggest anything else for ST to connect with Tuya/Smart Life?
Many thanks in advance.