Turn off the notifications?

I have a Samsung TV and now that my account is migrated I’m getting all the notifications for the washer and other devices on the TV’s. Do you know how I can turn them off for certain TV’s?

Thanks

Thanks. I guess I was confused that this setting was where I indicated devices I wanted to get notifications FROM and not control them displaying the notifications. I have turned it off for the TV, but I’m still not 100 percent clear on it. I guess notification sender’s and receivers are in the same setting? I guess you can’t say that you want the TV to get a notification from a doorbell but not a washer?

@Jeeden did you figure this out? Please tell me that jkp was mistaken. That’s horrible that you cannot control which devices show notifications on the TV. Not good UX at all. I also am pretty sure that flipping those switches will stop that device from sending a notification. Door sensors do not receive and broadcast notifications, they send them to the hub.

Yea I didn’t really figure out how to make it not show on certain devices. With Samsung seemingly abandoning smart things I expect that Amazon will figure it out with their inevitable future hub :slight_smile: