It’s not always easy to do everything you want with SmartThings but almost anything is possible. If you are going to add that layer of complexity I would recommend you start looking into CORE. I have not used it yet but I understand that once you get passed the learning curve you can create very powerful sets of conditions.
PhilB
4
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Disable triggers | 5 | 745 | August 4, 2017 | |
| Help with smartthings motion sensor trigger | 5 | 2031 | September 5, 2016 | |
| Need help with motion sensor light setup (resolved) | 8 | 2785 | February 2, 2017 | |
| Newbie question for motion sensor | 6 | 1501 | November 29, 2016 | |
| Smart App with delay functions | 8 | 3030 | April 20, 2017 |