Treatlife integration?

I’m curious if anyone has any experience or integrations with these:

Smart Ceiling Fan Control and Dimmer Light Switch, Neutral Wire Needed, Treatlife Single Pole Wi-Fi Light Switch Fan Speed Control, Works with Alexa/Google Assistant, Schedule, Remote Control (1PACK) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086PPRWL7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_GDL1EbEESZ11V

1 Like

I have 3 of these installed. I love them but they are not compatible with SmartThings.
I control them through the Smart Life app.

I was able to link them with STvirtual buttons and then used IFTTT to link each button to turn on/off. I can turn lights on/off and dim. I can only turn fans on/off. I am currently trying to figure out a way to use the virtual dimming button to control fan speed.

The alexa integration works without any problems (for now) with full independent control of fan and light.

The Google integration was exactly m like.Alexa until about 72 hours ago… The integration changed which is causing problems. It used to recognize the fan and light independently and you could control fan speed and light dimming. In the past 72 hours google now recognizes the light with full control but the fan is no longer independently recognized. It now shows Light and Fan/Light. Fan/Light turns both on/off.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Update, google integration is working again with full independent control of fan and lights.

Yes it will work!

I love these. Direct control with the TreatLife app or Tuya app is way more responsive than the native smartthings app. I also use ActionTiles as an additional UI layer.

With the new smartthings app (not the classic) add a device and select TreatLife. Login and it will add your devices.
Some warnings:

• When you add devices in the future and re-link the service, it creates duplicates if you move them out of the room you put them in. I create a room called _Import so it is easy to remove the duplicates.
  • If you have multiple locations, it creates devices in both regardless of location - I hope they fix this.

The way I solved the multiple location problem was to use 2 different Tuya platform apps. I use the SmartLife App at home & only integrate it to my Home location, and I use the Tuya app at camp & only integrate it with my Camp location.

1 Like

I have several of these switches (dimmer and.simple.switch) and.they work well with SmartThings now
One thing tho, and.i hope the developers are reading this as I’m not sure where.fo report it, changing the dimmer level on the switch itself is not reported back to ST. I use the dimmer level/range in some automations, that works fine.if the dimmer level is changed from ST or Alexa, but not when changed from the wall switch. Hope this will reach the right persons :slight_smile:

Treatlife is responsible for the integration, so you should report it to Treatlife customer service.

That makes sense and I also contacted them already. I shall report the outcome