My entire set of TP-Link Kasa switches, dimmers, and outlets appear in the old app, but do not appear at all in the new app. Also, in the IDE, I can see them just fine. I’m working with ST support, but hoping that crowdsourcing will work better and faster!
Here’s what I’ve already tried:
(1) Removing all devices and re-adding them from the new app (I can add them from the new app but they don’t appear in the app after adding, only in the classic app and IDE)
(2) Re-registering the TP-Link account integration
(3) In the IDE, manually associating all the devices with my hub
(4) In the IDE, manually associating all the devices with a group
(5) Uninstalling both classic and new apps from my iPhone and reinstalling them (which clears cache)
Total mystery and I’m stumped! I’m hoping someone else has run into this and been clever enough to solve it.