The button's values

Hi, My device has buttons with full values,such as:“pushed”,“held”,“pushed_2x”,“pushed_3x”,“pushed_4x”,“pushed_5x”,“down”,“down_hold”,“down_2x”,“down_3x”,“down_4x”,“down_5x”,“up”,“up_hold”,“up_2x”,“up_3x”,“up_4x”,“up_5x”…
I’m not sure that I list all. Where can I read the relevant documents? Thanks!

Hi, @chenjun, can you provide more details, please?
Do you mean you don’t want all of those options to appear in the app? If so, for that you need to use the attribute supportedButtonValues, the event can be sent to each component as follows:

device.profile.components["componentName"]:emit_event(capabilities.button.supportedButtonValues({"pushed", "held", "double", "pushed_3x"}))

If you don’t use this property, all the options available in the capability’s presentation which you can check with the CLI command:

smartthings capabilities:presentation button -j
1 Like

Thanks, I write an EdgeDriver for the device with button, but the product document only tell me that the buttons support all the values. I have never see all the values for button before today.

Hi, nayelys:
I need help for my device both with dimmer and scene,
When I add it with the driver (SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/drivers/SmartThings/zwave-switch at main · sky-nie/SmartThingsEdgeDrivers · GitHub)
In the ST app:

When I add it with the driver(SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/drivers/SmartThings/zwave-button at main · sky-nie/SmartThingsEdgeDrivers · GitHub)
In the ST app:

Our product said that the device should be added as Switch, but the content surrounded by the red box should be showed when it is added as Switch.
I don’t know how to display it, can you help me?

That is being handled in this post:
We asked the team about that because we were able to replicate the issue, we’ll post the feedback there once we get it:
I see you got a reply now.

1 Like