I am looking at something I think is wrong in webcore.
In several pistons I am using the $sunrise, $sunset, $nextsunrise, $nextsunset. The issue I found is when I compare the today’s current $sunrise and $nextsunrise values for my location, these are the following :
- $sunrise : 15/03/2018 at 07:16:00
- $nextSunrise : 16/03/2018 at 07:16:00
But in the IDE, it is clearly written the the next sunrise will occur at 7:14:00 on the 16th, and not again at 7:16:00. And I can vouch for that, as I know that in March we get about 2 minutes more of sun both at sunrise and at sunset.
Several questions here :
- Is it normal that the $nextsunrise time value is the same as the today’s $sunrise time value ?
- If so, will it update automatically at midnight ? And in this case both $sunrise and $nextsunrise will move to 7:14:00 ?
- And again if so, what will happen with my pistons ? For now their next scheduled time for sunrise is 7:16:00 on the 16th. Will it also change at midnight automatically to become 7:14:00 ?
Thank you in advance.