Successfully paired Kudled Color Bulb (Chinese Hue A19 Bulb Copy Cat, $23) with Philips Hue Bridge

Can you provide a screenshot of what the Device screen looks like in the IDE? I see a line item Data for one of my zigbee devices that says Endpoint: 03 for example. Do you see something similar?

I keep seeing comments about this and I wonder if ST backend doesn’t know how to pick just one endpoint when the code dynamically calls it via device.endpointId.

Also, is the white bulb color temperature tunable? It lists the color control cluster, which is strange unless it can do shades of white color temp like the Osram.

If you want something to just work, you can replace the ${endpointId} with 0x0B in the appropriate device type code (any of the older style zigbee device handlers where endpointId was specifically addressed). For light strip, that would be the Osram Flex (should work). For the white bulb, you could use Cree or GE Link I think. They might have the endpoint hardcoded already. Cree was endpoint 10, so you could replace the 10s in that one (usually right after ${device.deviceNetworkId}).