Status of internal devices when you have more than one gang

I look to see why that comes out, I never saw icon in not main group.

did you try clearing the cache?

1 Like

2 gang a thing icon appears. 3 gang nothing appears. If you have nothing, it’s even better.

1 Like

I think it comes out because there is no capability to show in that space and it occupies it by showing it as a thing

1 Like

I didn’t understand why… sorry

1 Like

Does the profile have a category defined for the switch2 component? That might control the icon

The multiple tile has a fixed size of 2 x 2 single tiles.
Since only 2 capabilities or components are shown, it enlarges the switch-2 group and fills it with the thing icon

Yes, each component has the same category in the profile, in this case Switch.

1 Like

Is there nothing that can be done?

1 Like

If you want to fill with something I can put the refresh capability.
maybe @nayelyz knows how to make the icon show and work?

1 Like

whatever you think can be done to improve the look even more. Sorry to bother you there… but you know it’s a great dev and that’s why I keep bothering you there… lol

1 Like

Very nice upgrade.

Screenshot_20220216-153428~2

This enabled me to eliminate Smart Lighting, 4 Routines, and 2 Virtual Switches.

Thanks again.

4 Likes

@Mariano_Colmenarejo as always showing a light at the end of the tunnel

3 Likes

Try this version that has the device refresh capability in the third place of the mosaic for the double component
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch Zemismart v2 β”‚
β”‚ Version β”‚ 2022-02-16T20:57:20.075064 β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

1 Like

I don’t know how long the battery will last :smile:

2 Likes

Nooooo :sleepy:

1 Like

I will test now

1 Like

@niquini,
Here is the other multi-switch driver with multiple tile

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Multi Switch v2               β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-02-16T21:17:53.836824           β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
1 Like

the icon still remains

1 Like

Delete cache of app or change to single tile and multi tile agains

1 Like

ok! I’m going to change… cache can’t be deleted on iphone

1 Like