[ST Edge] Driver for FIBARO Roller Shutter 3 (with energy monitoring and venetian blinds support)

I’ve released an edge driver for the Fibaro Roller Shutter 3 FGR-223.

This driver supports:

• The energy/power monitoring
  • The venetian blinds correctly, as a component
  • For venetian blinds, I’ve made a custom preference named “autoAdjustSlats” that automatically set the slats to 0% when setting the shade to 0%, and automatically set the slats to 100% when setting the shade to 100%. This will avoid the behaviors of: not closing correctly the slats if they’ve been set to 100% previously, or vice versa not opening correctly at 100% when slats have been set to 0%

I’ve built and tested this driver with Griesser Metalunic

Join my channel here:
https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/qWjBA1gkPQly

Should you encounter any problem, please show me the logs taken with the following command:
smartthings edge:drivers:logcat 22cb7c59-52a0-4f9f-924f-305664d41b7e --hub-address=IP_HUB_SMARTTHINGS

3 Likes

I hope the roller-shutter subdriver that I sent you privately was of some use to you. :wink:

3 Likes

For sure. Thank you Mariano

Hi @Daniele_Ratti - I used custom DTH FGR-22 for NICE motor gate opener. I would really appreciate if you could add fingerprint to this edge driver?

I’m not sure what is device fingerprint so I took a screenshot. I suppose it’s this:
zw:L type:1100 mfr:0441 prod:2400 model:1000 ver:7.00 zwv:7.13 lib:03 cc:5E,26,85,8E,59,5A,7A,87,72,73,98,9F,6C,55,86,71,22,75,70

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here and maybe it is a dumb question…

How can I install your DH?

You have to enroll to my channel ( https://bestow-regional.api.smartthings.com/invite/qWjBA1gkPQly ), install the interested driver(s) and then exclude / re-include the device

2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing a driver.

I will test it tomorrow.

Would you be able to share the source code.

Thanks for sharing your driver.

I was not able to get my fibaro to work, it is a fgr-223 (Shutter 3). I can get it to work on the standard windows treatment driver (Power not working) with the following fingerprint:

• id: Fibaro3RollerShutter
    deviceLabel: Fibaro Roller Shutter 3
    manufacturerId: 0x010F
    productType: 0x0303
    productId: 0x3000
    deviceProfileName: fibaro-roller-shutter

What it be possible to add this into the fingerprint so I can try.

Thanks

@Chewbarker I’ve updated the driver with the productIds 0x2000 and 0x3000 that were initially excluded (as I have the 0x1000 EU version)

Just allow few hours to get the update and retry :slight_smile:

@Daniele_Ratti all working, thanks for the change. :slight_smile: including the power monitoring.

Much appreciated

Great, happy to hear that

Hi @Daniele_Ratti ,

Thank you so much for the driver support.
I’m slowly trying to migrate my devices to edge.
I have a spare FGR223 which I’d like to use as a scene controller.
Is it possible to add parameters 40/41 to your driver?

I would like to do “something” based on 1 click of S1 or say 2 clicks of S2.

Thanks,
Declan

Hi, i am new here.

Please I need some help with this Fibaro FGR-223 edge drive.
I was able to install it, but I cant get it to work.

ID:
zw:Ls type:1106 mfr:010F prod:0303 model:1000 ver:5.01 zwv:6.02 lib:03

Thanks

It’s working now… calibration issues

I install the driver and many roller shutter are working well other I need to reverse percentage, since the motor was assemble in reverse.
I change to reverse in point 25 in setting but doesn’t update or nothing change.

Can you help?

Thank you.

Hello,
driver works well for me. Only with one shade I have a problem. When I close the shade, it closes but in few second shade goes back to let say 3% automaticaly. Is there any parameter which controls this? I’ve repeated calibration and everithing and it is the same. And there is no routine in backround. Any suggestions what can I do? Maybe reset Fibaro?

Thanks in advance!

Many thanks Daniele for the driver. Do you know how to change the status from open to closed? The device shows the windowShade value as closed when is open (and vice versa)

Hello everybody. Does anybody know if this Driver works with the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 FGR-222, too?
Especially with the venetian blinds feature?

I don’t own one yet to test. But I got a very good deal on 9 used for only 15€ a piece.

Thank you very much in advance,
Stephan

I would also be interested to know this

Hi Daniele, thanks for your efforts to create drivers to us amateurs. I use Fibaro roller shutter 3 to control an actuator. It worked perfect with the old DH. With your driver installed, open/close works ok, but the Shadelevel indicator does not correspond to actual posision. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?