SmartTiles v5.8: Deployed to Blue & Green Editions. Release notes, etc. (follow this Topic for updates...)

Sorry; we are not give out an ETA yet… Per this post:[quote=“tgauchat, post:270, topic:40905”]

1. It’s still too soon for us to set a date, as we really, really, really, don’t want a thread like the SmartThings V2 Hub thread that had 1000 “are we there yet?” posts in it.

2. Even for Beta, we are dependent on SmartThings to publish the SmartApp used by V6. We’ve been working with @slagle and @jodyalbritton closely to ensure they won’t see any surprises in the submitted code.

3. There will be at last 2 rounds of Beta and feedback sessions, each by invitation only. Priority for invites will be primarily based on donors and the donation amount (no suggested amount yet), though we reserve the right to set and change any arbitrary beta participation criteria at any time.

Most of all… Thank’s so much for your enthusiasm … and patience. Building V6 has been a lot of work and, of course, taking longer than hoped, but the results are incredible (i.e., Alex doing the work, and me saying… wow!! :open_mouth::wink:). To me, it is sooooo good that I don’t want any unforeseen bugs or security issues slipping in and tainting this jewel, so the Beta process is incredibly important.
[/quote]