SmartThings app TV remote control

On my IPhone, the SmartThings app TV remote control used to work well, but now I can’t use the tactile area (see pic). All others buttons work. Any idea what is going on?

Mine as well

Ditto, iPhone and updated to the latest iOS and ST app yesterday (iOS 13.4.1, ST 1.6.47)

Hey @ArianeArs, @zAlien, and @Briohny.

Thank you all for reaching out for assistance with your concerns, I had escalated this concern for you and requested a solution.

Sorry for the issue you are having using the Smart TV Remote Control, We are aware of the issues with the touch and number pad and a fix is being released to address the IOS issues (Android users are unaffected). I’d highly recommend continuing to check for updates and update when the fix has been released.

I hope this finds you all well!

^SamsungZell

I have started having a similar problem: using the touch pad brings up a reticule that can be dragged around the screen, but which cannot click on any on-screen items. Has a fix for touch pad issues been implemented?

Was this ever resolved? I just bought a new Samsung tv and have this same issue with the smart things remote trackpad. Makes the app unusable! Thanks

Don’t think so. I can’t use any of the buttons of the app…so it’sa bit worse…

I upgraded the app today but still the issue exists. Either switch to Android or forget about this app.

The fact that this hasn’t been resolved and has been a year long issue is pretty infuriating. It renders the app completely useless. Being able to use the smart phone app with your expensive tv should be a priority. We have had to purchase multiple remotes now because the app is garbage. Please make it a priority and fix the issue Samsung.

I’ve been feeling this frustration for two months. The trackpad makes it useless