Smart Lock Guest Access "No Locks Are Online. Try Again Later"

I switched over home monitor and lock control to the new app.

I just tried to create a guest user in Smart Lock Guest Access. When I click the dropdown for “Assign to Lock” it says “No Locks Are Online. Try Again Later” .
But that is not correct, my Schlage lock is online and working.
Anyone else experience this?

1 Like

using custom device handler for the lock or the stock ST DTH?

No custom, just a stock install. Type “Z-Wave Lock” shows in IDE

and the lock is listed on the main screen of the smart lock guest access app?

Yes it is. I can lock and unlock it from the app.

sign out of the app and sign back in. after that, I can recommend contacting ST support

1 Like

I removed Smart Lock Guest Access and then installed it again. That did it. All good now.

1 Like

I tried removing and adding and mine still says no locks are online and Samsung can’t figure it out.

If you have access to RBoy apps you can this app for managing your lock and users:

Yes, I just bought the SmartHub and Schage lock and get the same error. REmoved/reinstalled app NO CHANGE, rebooted everything NO CHANGE…

Did you ever get this fixed and if so what fixed it? I tried all the typical, remove app(s), reboot and still NADA. I’m using an iPhone if that matters,

What brand/model locks and what device handlers are you using?

The lock is a Schlage Connect BE469ZP CAM 619 lock with the Samsung GP-U999SJVLGDA 3rd Gen SmartThings Hub. As for device handlers the ones that came with it and the SmartThings v 1.6.51-435 iPhone app.

I think you may need this device handler to get your BE469ZP to work with SmartThings. There’s a firmware defect in that lock which is why I think ST dropped support for this lock recently. The above device handler has a workaround for this firmware defect and should allow you program it through SmartThings.

1 Like

Do you guys have anything like a 30 day demonstration license? Also, the “rental” applications sound interesting but the site is a little cluttered to understand the “apps” it contains and their function.

I am about to install 32 Schlage BE469ZP locks in a condo complex with ST V3 hubs in each unit. In what way did ST drop support recently as you mentioned?

If you see the screenshot above it won’t show up a lock that you can select in Smart Guest Locks without a compatible device handler (the new default action is not to allow programming due to the firmware bug).

It doesn’t mean the lock doesn’t work with SmartThings, it’ll work just fine with the correct device handler. In fact this lock is feature rich and packed with many advanced options.

You can find more details about the bug and the fix on this post here:

I installed one of these locks a couple months ago for my backdoor and it was allowing me to add codes. Yesterday I installed a second one on my front door and I was still able to see the backdoor online but never saw the front. So, I uninstalled everything and factory reset the locks and the hub. Now neither of the doors will show “online.” I spent hours to no evail. Im going to try that work arround and see if thay works.

Well come to find out those options cost money. Hopefully there will be an update soon?

Holy crap! Finally after hours and hours I figured it out. Go to this site https://graph-na04-useast2.api.smartthings.com/ log in and go to the top right 3 line menu. Click on devices. Click on the lock. Scroll down to the bottom left and click Edit. Change Type* to Z-wave lock. Mine were set to z-wave lock without codes. I tried setting it to Z-wave lock with codes and that didnt work. What the royal F. Ive been trying to figure this out since 1PM. Its now 11PM. I hope this helps.

1 Like