Skybell HD Video Doorbell $139

installed. furnace switch didnt do it. i figured it wasnt much voltage and just handled each wire at a time. was fine. my only issue was that my wall outside is stucco… thin layer at that into a wire mesh… i was only able to find one spot to secure it for now. need to figure out how to fill and seal around now…

I installed my Skybell HD yesterday. Before installing, I measured 20VAC across my doorbell’s terminals which is within the 10-30VAC required by Skybell. I didn’t bother throwing any breaker for the install, I simply covered both terminal ends with electrical tape to prevent accidental shorting during the install. I love the Skybell’s video resolution, including the led lighting at night, but I’m not happy with the motion detection. As some reviewers have said, you end up with a few seconds of motion if you’re lucky, and a whole lot of nothing when someone arrives/leaves quickly.

yeah hope they get it faster. ive been getting videos of UPS running like they stole my packages xD

Any chance a deal like this is still available for Skybell HD? (I’d be interested in the first generation Skybell too).