Should I come back

So I use to have Samsung Smart Things when the V2 first came out and my relationship with SmartThings was a love hate relationship.

I loved the concept but it was super buggy.

It’s been a couple things and I was wondering how’s it running for you folks nowadays?

1 Like

I missed you. We needed your help. But we had to soldier on.

Short answer: yes
Long answer: yes, please

:wink:

1 Like

Ha! Sorry for leaving you guys. It was just getting a tad annoying. But the support team was always proactive and I knew to circle back after some time.

What sucks is that I just missed a good promotion on Amazon. Next time it goes on sale I’ll give it another try.

Here’s a warm welcome, just in:

2 Likes

Ouch! May have to rethink lol

1 Like

Definitely, come on back… Not sure how long we have left but it’s pretty good right now…

3 Likes

The platform is more stable now than it’s ever been!

(It’s like they’re paying me to say that)

4 Likes

I think you missed a “not”. Now that would have been funny :wink:

2 Likes

I’m living in the “no tinker zone”…It’s actually kinda boring now. Dang, nothing’s broke! Arrrgg

Well, always that “honey-do” list…

2 Likes

So bored I’m contemplating moving from v1 to v2…

People like us will never be satisfied with perfection! :grin: Honestly, ST is getting better and better and more and more companies are jumping on board. I’m happy and satisfied that I chose this platform.

I will say this, and I believe it from the bottom of my heart, ST would not be what it is, “For Me” without CoRE and this wonderful community.

2 Likes

@rontalley, I don’t think @delaweb knows what CoRE is. He’s been gone for a long time, remember? :smiley:

I actually have no idea what CoRE is. lol

1 Like

I have just started with my st. I am honestly thinking about coverting from all my switches. So far happy with the device. You should come back.