Shopping List Duplicates 100 Times!

I paid $2,000 more for this fridge than my second choice because of Family Hub… originally it was great… but with QUITE LITERALLY EVERY. SINGLE. SOFTWARE UPDATE it gets worse :sob::sob::sob: I feel like I wasted $3,500.

The latest JOY in the saga of nothing ever just working like it should, is 1 of the 2 main functions I purchased this thing for - the shopping list. With teenage girls, the routine of them adding what they need, then having it at your fingertips when you go shopping is SO important. Nobody runs ot of feminine products, zit cream or deodorant :joy:

The shopping list now seems to be some RANDOM secondary function of the Cooking app? (Why?! WHY do you techies have to complicate what works and does not need to be complicated?!) Which uninstalls itself or corrupts every 4th time we use it. So that’s annoying but only the smaller issue. The REAL fun is about weekly Smart things duplicates a blank shopping list about 100 times.

We’ve restarted all the things. Uninstalled all the apps on all of the devices, over and over. Anyone have a fix for this? My husband is NOT tech Savvy. I’m so sick of the phone call in the middle of my work day from him telling me the stupid shopping list isn’t working and he doesn’t know what to get.

GUYS: SIMPLIFY. GO BACK TO WHAT WORKED. FIX THIS CRAP AND SAVE MY MARRIAGE :joy:

2 Likes

Happens to us as well, it’s obviously a bug that’s been on and off for a while now and from today’s events is still an issue with the app. Very annoying and needs to be fixed.