My lock used to connect with Iris system and its memory radio has to be clear before it can be stored a new hub.
- Open SmartThings app.
- Click SmartThings Hub.
- Click 3-buttons on the top right corner (on Android phones).
- Select z-wave utilities.
- Select z-wave exclusion # this option will clear memory on z-wave devices.
- press 6 program digits + 0. SmartThings app should show 1 device removed.
- pairing, click add device ==> schlage ==> door locks.
- select Schlage Touchscreen.
- Press Start.
- On keypad, press 6-digits program code + 0
- Green check on keypad will flash 3 times.
- pairing is completed.
Yes, you need to exclude any zwave device before pairing it with the hub. Sometimes doing a factory reset can also exclude the device and prep it for pairing. Keep in mind that he Schalge lock resets its factory pin length after an exclusion so you need to change it back. You can also see this custom device handler to access your locks advanced settings from SmartThings including setting the pin length, accessing auto lock, one touch lock and built in alarms: [RELEASE] Universal Enhanced Z-Wave Lock Device Handler for Schlage, Yale, Kwikset, IDLock, Popp, Danalock, August Pro, Keywe, Philia, Samsung
Omg…i created an account so i could tell you thank you! I tried connecting once years ago and couldn’t get it. Just got out of a long bout of depression and tried again. Was so frustrated till i found your post. Now my lock works and i am so excited! Thank you!