Setting routines to change bulb color (osram)

I just got my smartthings hub and so far just have it set up with 2 light bulbs and an ecobee. I’ve watched a ridiculous amount of help videos on YouTube and have a pretty solid understanding of basic smart technology. But I’m having an issue navigating the smartthings app to do what I want. I want to make a routine (called ‘watch tv’) that will turn on the living room lights, dim to 30% and change to red. When I make a new routine, I’m able to do all of that but can not change the color. I noticed with the “smartapps” tab next to routines I can set up something there to do what I want, but then it needs a trigger. None of those in the list would work for this situation because I don’t watch TV at the same time every day, I don’t want it to turn on from motion etc. I want to just click the routine button and have it do all of those things. (eventually turning on the TV, audio etc but that’s not relevant right now) am I just missing something basic here? Is it a limitation to my bulbs? I have the osram a19 rgbw bulbs.
Thanks for any help.

I have the same question. I want to create a routine to turn on a few lights and set the color to something else. This should be a common request. I suppose what’s new here is the “Osram” label. I’ve seen a number of utilities for Hue and Lifx bulbs on the IFTT site. Nothing for Osram.

In any case, I’d love to be able to set up a routine without a trigger so I can tell my Alexa to turn on and off my “Blue multimedia lamps”