Service has gone WAY downhill

Over the past year (or maybe a bit more) this device/service has gone downhill. I am CONSTANTLY receiving the " Issues with Home Monitoring Services & Automations" e-mails. Prior to a year ago, the hub was SOLID, never had issues. Since then, there is ALWAYS something wrong, some automation I haven’t touched in years no longer works, etc. Samsung has destroyed this hub.

I just wanted to put that out there so you know, not that you care but so you know one more dissatisfied customer has migrated 98% of his devices off the hub and will be throwing it out when the other 2% has been moved off the device.

Way to go… you HAD the best hub on the market, now you have the worst hub on the market. Wouldn’t recommend this hub to anyone.

See ya.