Far as I know fully up to date. App says, 2.17.1 (1442) . iPhone Xs, American (US English) localization settings and keyboard. And as usual you have permission to look at account if needed.
What I did was pulled and replaced battery in that sensor since it was offline (hub reboot was required but thats beside the point). One thing I’ve found to help sometimes is to edit the device in the app and rename it to kinda force an update. Well first time I went into the edit on that sensor it showed korean. Then I hit back, and hit the cog again and it refreshed to english. I dont think ive seen it since…kinda in a blur cause been working on other things. But as far as I can tell those were the steps I did.