Sengled light strip

Anyone who has the light strip, is it good? I’m putting 2 light strips under.my kitchen cabinets & this piece is better then Phillip’s but some reviews are not good. I know it works with the smartthings hub so the added bonus is.not needing a hie hub. Any input is appreciated.
Thanks
Dom

I have 3 under my cabinets and they work great. Dimming is kind of weird but you get used to it. Is kind of choppy…Colors are great

1 Like

Hey quick queation, my contractor is finishing my kitchen & if I’m not here & he installs the sengled light strip, can I pair them.aftee or must they be paired b4 he puts them.up? Byw…I opened my boxes & I notice it has a small box with a button, is that a remote? I thought it was just a small.plug that attaches to the light strip.

I have my outlets in the cabinets so the cord will.not be seen but I thought that was weird that it’s so much bulk to a little.light strip.

Thanks
Dom

Ps…I notice Phillip’s hue looks like it has a power cord & button knob also but I got the lights today for 39.99 so I dont want to return them.

Old discussion I know, but how are these holding up? I’m thinking of using a few of these around the house and I’m researching my options. Thanks!

They are great and going strong!

1 Like