Seeking Recommendations for SmartThings Compatible AND IP Streaming Camera

Does anyone have any experience with or knowledge of a camera that meets the following criteria?

1. SmartThings Video Compatible (i.e. can be used within the native “SmartThings Video” App)
  2. Assessible by IP Address/Port for Streaming (to use in OTHER Video Apps, such as BlueIris)
  3. PoE
  4. Full PTZ (Pan Tilt Zoom) Control from with the SmartThings Video App
  5. Outdoor Use

I currently use the Samsung SmartThings GP-U999COVLBDA, which is made by Sercomm and referenced as RC8335PRO. They work in SmartThings, but Sercomm or Samsung crippled the ability to access via IP Streaming. As well, they don’t meet #2, #3, #4, and #5 above.

I’ve looked at the Reolink TrackMix PoE, normally $190, currently on sale at $160.

And the Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE, priced at $110, which sounds like a great price-point… however… it’s a new model and not currently available (word on the street is "1st quarter of 2023 :wink:)

However, Reolink doesn’t have any Edge Drivers or Connected Services, so folding into SmartThings nicely is the stumbling point. The amazing @TAustin has created Edge Drivers for IP Cams, which blows my mind, but they only work when connected to the local network. Would love to have access to live images when away from home.