Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT Controll

Has anyone come across an integration for electric, in-floor radiant heat? I am having Schluter®-DITRA-HEAT installed under tile in my garage and would like to use a Nest (or similar) thermostat to control heating (rather than the included programable). Thank you!

Hello cmilligan1. Please visit our Third Party Control Integration page here - https://www.warmlyyours.com/en-US/third-party-integration/stand-alone-thermostat

You may use our integration kit to connect electric in-floor radiant heat with Nest thermostat (or similar). Feel free to give us a call on our 24/7 Technical Support line at 800-875-5285 to discuss your integration.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance in this troubleshooting.

@WarmlyYours I’ve been looking for something like this for some time now. Very interesting. What other sensors would I need to integrate a nest into my setup with the conversation kit? Particularly referencing this from your website - "Depending on the brand and configuration of the controller, additional sensors are available to monitor and regulate ambient or floor temperature. "

Hello Jason. If you are planning to integrate with Nest, then no additional sensors are needed, because Nest works only based on it’s own built-in ambient temperature sensor.

Feel free to give us a call on our 24/7 Technical Support line at 800-875-5285 to discuss your integration.

WarmlyYours, did the page change? I didn’t see any devices on here with floor sensor compatibility for radiant flooring?

Thanks.

Hello AirAntix, we are currently working on our web page and adding new thermostats that are compatible with our Integration Kit. One of the units that is compatible and has a floor sensor compatibility is VisionPRO Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat.

Feel free to give us a call on our 24/7 Technical Support line at 800-875-5285 to discuss your integration or purchase this unit.