Schlage lock not working correctly

@RBoy the install instructions linked originally indicates that all in codes must be removed BEFORE installing LUM?

Yes, ideally (which option 1 I mentioned above), but if you can’t for whatever reason use option 2 above to clear the codes after installing LUM (before programming new users).
Keep in mind however that it’s still recommended to add a buffering device to correct any underlying mesh issues, LUM can compensate for some packet loss but there’s nothing like a good mesh to reduce any headaches like @nathancu mentioned.

TY sir. Appreciate your help.

Gentlemen, I am still not having any luck with my setup after my move. I have tried the repair several times. But it doesn’t appear to do anything. It finishes in less than 10 seconds with no messages between start and finish.

I removed the lock from ST and did a full reset on the device. I was able to add it back in ST but it still continues to show offline.

RBoy, I have not had a chance to test your app. I don’t have the money to sign up currently but am hoping to next Friday.

First, verify that the batteries are fresh and are installed in the battery holder in the correct orientation. … Remove battery connector. Press and hold the Schlage button on the keypad. While holding the Schlage button, reattach the battery connector.