Samsung SmartThings SM-V110AZWAATT LTE GPS Tracker Device

This seems to the most popular discussion for these GPS trackers… For those of that have had them for a while, how are they working? What kind of information/attributes shows in WebCoRE (lat/lom, zones, ???)?

As noted here these are on sale for $25 (plus $20/year +$1/month/device)

Hey! I know this is old but do you mind helping me write some code or triggering an API to update the location of one of these trackers. I have a couple of them but don’t know where to start. Any help would be appreciated!!

1 Like

Hey! Is anyone working on these? I feel like they could very useful as a vehicle presence where they can be plugged in all the time.

The 10 minute ping interval makes it kind of useless for garage automation but if a good developer wanted to play with it I think it could be pretty cool.

Anyone with groovy talent out there want to play with it? I’ll buy the device for you.

Groovy won’t do much good. They don’t use Groovy device handlers.

I picked up two for under $50 and free service for a year. It could actually be cheaper to throw it away after a year and pick up a new one.

They report lat/log in the classic app from what I understand. We should be able to force a ping faster at least?

Here’s the commands the DTH exposes. You can experiment with them to see if any force a refresh.