Samsung Radiant R1 Refurb $40 shipped

(Jimmy) #1

Monoprice has the Samsung R1 refurb on sale for $40 shipped

(Richard W) #2

I have three of these that I bought used. Now I just need to find a use for a 4th. Maybe in the garage…

(Realy Living Dream) #3

Well worth the $40 even if just used for Lannouncer. As Google & Echo devices advance I find myself using my Samsung WAM less & less for music. Opening the app to turn music on is just too much work. LoL

(Richard W) #4

Yeah, I just use them for voice reminders throughout the house, not music. I’m sure I’ll use them even more once I get around to setting up webCORE.

(Realy Living Dream) #5

I’ll take R1 over Fabriq any day. Unless I’m trying to hide the speakers.

Do I need a 6th?

(jkp) #7

come on! buy it now!

The others are refurb’s; I paid $60 for each. If I buy another it will bring my cost per unit down.

(Realy Living Dream) #9

Spoken like a true addict.

(Pizzinini) #10

I have used mine for TTS but since Echo Speaks was launched I dont know what to do with them anymore.

Has anyone figured out how to set them up for stereo and connect to an echo? I tried to connect a multi-bluetooth transmitter to echo via cable and bluetooth to the 2 R1s but that was very unreliable, so I gave up.

It woud be great to have a device connected to Echo via cable and then to an R1 stereo setup. This way I could use the Echo for multi-room and the R1s in stereo…

I tried the Echo Speaks but it seems to have a slight delay(about 1-2 seconds), with my Sonos speakers it’s pretty much instantaneous. Have you experienced this?

(Realy Living Dream) #12

Be nice if the Samsung wireless audio Alexa skill worked for speakers

(Pizzinini) #13

The R3 is on sale at Techrabbit right now (if I could only find a reason to buy it!!)

https://www.techrabbit.com/samsung-radiant360-r3-wi-fi-bluetooth-speaker.html?sku=SAM-RADIANT360-R3-BK-A2&condition=1755