Samsung Radiant R1 Refurb $40 shipped

Monoprice has the Samsung R1 refurb on sale for $40 shipped

I have three of these that I bought used. Now I just need to find a use for a 4th. Maybe in the garage…

1 Like

Well worth the $40 even if just used for Lannouncer. As Google & Echo devices advance I find myself using my Samsung WAM less & less for music. Opening the app to turn music on is just too much work. LoL

1 Like

Yeah, I just use them for voice reminders throughout the house, not music. I’m sure I’ll use them even more once I get around to setting up webCORE.

I’ll take R1 over Fabriq any day. Unless I’m trying to hide the speakers.

Do I need a 6th?

come on! buy it now!

1 Like

The others are refurb’s; I paid $60 for each. If I buy another it will bring my cost per unit down.

1 Like

Spoken like a true addict.

1 Like

I have used mine for TTS but since Echo Speaks was launched I dont know what to do with them anymore.

Has anyone figured out how to set them up for stereo and connect to an echo? I tried to connect a multi-bluetooth transmitter to echo via cable and bluetooth to the 2 R1s but that was very unreliable, so I gave up.

It woud be great to have a device connected to Echo via cable and then to an R1 stereo setup. This way I could use the Echo for multi-room and the R1s in stereo…

I tried the Echo Speaks but it seems to have a slight delay(about 1-2 seconds), with my Sonos speakers it’s pretty much instantaneous. Have you experienced this?

Be nice if the Samsung wireless audio Alexa skill worked for speakers

The R3 is on sale at Techrabbit right now (if I could only find a reason to buy it!!)

https://www.techrabbit.com/samsung-radiant360-r3-wi-fi-bluetooth-speaker.html?sku=SAM-RADIANT360-R3-BK-A2&condition=1755

1 Like