FABRIQ Chorus $30 off @ Amazon

Now $69

(Realy Living Dream) #2

FWIW, I’d take these over the R1s yesterday. Ass-U-me-ing these are as good as their smaller siblings.

(Dana ) #3

Yup - like these. Don’t know if this larger version is the same, but I have the smaller version and would only recommend that one if you are using them on a permanent power connection or for short battery only sessions. The battery dies very quickly.

(Realy Living Dream) #4

Smaller ones are back down to $39 too. Too bad I still have 2 of the smaller ones from the last sale I haven’t figured out where to put.

(Jimmy) #5

are you able to use drop in with these? or is that restricted to Amazon devices only?

(Realy Living Dream) #6

Amazon devices only, and only the powered ones, not Taps. I use them as BT speakers and for ST announcements. We already have too many Alexa devices, but these are a good option if are one of those people worried about " her" always listening, since you have to press the button to turn Alexa on.

(Jimmy) #7

oh, so they aren’t always listening? Darn. Was hoping to move our Echo in the kitchen and replace with one of these so I could have ST announcements and hands free Alexa with one device.

(Dana ) #8

Thanks for the info that the smaller ones are marked down again.

@RLDreams - Can you use them for BT and ST/DLNA at the same time? I thought you had to choose one mode or the other. Or do you mean you are using some of them for ST/DLNA announcements, and others for BT streaming?

(Realy Living Dream) #9

I may be wrong. I know on the smaller ones you need to press the button, but some of the comments on Amazon sound like these don’t have that.

(Realy Living Dream) #10

I mean I use them as DNLA during the day and I connect my phone to the one in the bedroom via BT to play the white noise from my phone at night.