Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master - Use switch as a toggle

Total noob to this level of HA - so bear with me :-).

I’ve just added the Remotec ZRC-90 Scene Master and have it working. What I’d like to be able to do though is to use each button as a toggle switch - i.e. use it to control lights and if the light is off, turn it on and vice versa. I am guessing I need a smartapp to do this but have absolutely no idea where to even start with that. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey @BuddyBoy33,

Ran across your post while looking for some other things, but if you haven’t found a solution yet, take a look here for a Smart App that will give you the toggle, and other functions for each button: [RELEASE] Remotec ZRC-90 Button Controller

1 Like

How did you add it? I’m using hub v3 and there’s no Things option.
Thx

You’ll have to use the classic app for now. It’s fine if you’re using both, just be aware that smart home monitor is a completely different feature in the two apps, they just happen to have the same name. So if you arm SHM in one app it won’t change the status in the other. But there are lots of people using both for now specifically because the new app doesn’t process most custom device type handlers yet.

1 Like

Once I reset the ZRC-90 to factory defaults I was able to add it using Smartthings Classic.
To reset the ZRC-90 you hold the middle ‘R’ button for 10 seconds then triple click.

1 Like