I’ve just fire up my STH-ETH-250 Hub using one of the higher software versions. I’m using an iPhone with the latest iOS installed with the non Classic SmartThings app just downloaded this week. The router is a Uverse 5268AC and I’m using a Ethernet switch.
I got my first device on line without too much trouble. Since then the availability has been about 50% and I have added only one other device.
Based upon reading so of the discussions a lot of the issues are related to router stability. I am seeing signs that my I internet connection has been dropping but should I be looking in other directions.
I haven’t gotten into the router log yet. I haven’t done that in awhile so I’m rusty but I’m looking into that.