(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

What took the longest was running wiring to put an outlet by the water line into the house. Only reason it took a few months was waiting for the right time. Leaky kitchen faucet setting off leak detector was a good time to install shut off valve with full wife approval. 2 3/4" NPT-SharkBite and it was installed in about 10 minutes ( I need a new blade for pipe cutter )

3 Likes

Fortunately this is a minor infraction calling for only a 2-day temporary suspension of your man card, and not a revocation thereof. Now go home, have a beer, watch some Victoria’s Secrets commercials and think about what you’ve done.

6 Likes

My Soundbar remote was chewed by my dog, so I have been remote less for 5 months. I said to my wife that the replacement remote was going to cost $25, so i rather used that money to by a universal that can connect to Alexa for $50 more. She replied, go ahead an buy it! :slight_smile:

However, I haven’t ordered it yet. lol

I was in the garage rebuilding the motor on my bike one night when the wife came out. She stood there for a minute watching me fix this old bike. The she says, “babe, just buy a new bike”. That was at around 9 pm. I went to work the next day, left early, and ride my me bike home.

Don’t wait! Chicks change their minds too fast! She told me to buy a new mustang once also!

9 Likes

That’s awesome!

I got a new car a few years back, wife suddenly missed her old sports car, she got a new 5.0 stang. Now when I ask for something, I have a trump card. If it’s a big enough deal, I just say “Did I say no to your mustang? NO…so you are required by marital law to say yes now.” Of course she then says “You wanted it too.”

Stupid logic…

5 Likes

Yeah, those are my toys and she did the same to me… So I divorced her and took the toys!

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh, a tear just came out…damnit.

I remember when the lightify gardenspots were on sale for $30 and she said “buy buy buy” and I ended up with 3 more waiting to be installed lol

1 Like

Yeah, mine too. But she said just buy four… Then after she saw then she wanted more… Still waiting for another huge sale!

1 Like

Yea I want those new outdoor flex strips :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sam’s Club is selling Nest Protects for $75 - they appear to be clearing them out and it appears that only wired Protects are in stock. You can go to their site and select your local store to check inventory. A new generation of the Protect is probably about to be released.

1 Day Sale - Lightify Bulbs
Lowes has Lightify On/Off/Dim bulbs on sale for $11.24. Sale through 1/18/17 only.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/SYLVANIA-60-W-Equivalent-Dimmable-Soft-White-A19-LED-Light-Fixture-Light-Bulb/999910805?

1 Like

Minimote sale $13.00

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?sdtid=9697836&SID=5de1ed4ee10b11e695f3ae5b855235db0INT&AID=10440897&PID=1225267&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction--cables--na-_-na&Item=9SIAC4Z5241541&cm_sp=

Just order 2. Thanks

Monoprice has a $50 off $150 purchase when you use Masterpass. Code is MASTER50. Unfortunately half their Z-Wave stuff is sold out.

1 Like

I’m using 9 GU50W replacements and they are amazing.

Get 3 Z-Wave Energy Monitoring Appliance Modules for $39.99 at getvera.com

https://shop.getvera.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=JSC-45653WB-BF

3 Likes

Netatmo Indoor add_on $63…And looks like Netatmo in general is running a 20% discount on Amazon

Great deal!!! Thanks for sharing!!! I just bought 6. :grin: