(Pre-Subcategory creation) Deals/Sales/Coupons/Pricing

4 in stock at Marlborough east store in MA too. Too bad I stocked up on LG watches when A4C had them for $40 last month

Nice find, original seller had 6 in stock,and even using 1-click ordering they were gone by the time I clicked. another seller ( brown box ninja) matched the $19.99 with 20 in stock. I grabbed 3.

I don’t need them for anything other then mesh enhancement at the moment, but who knows what the future might bring. Never pass up a chance to grab a cheap ZW device to use to expand the network.

1 Like

Will these work with LED’s?

FROM AMAZON

Question: Does this work with LED lights? I’ve heard that some controllers only work with older resistance-type bulbs, and I have all LEDs. On/Off and dim?
Answer: All the manufacturers, including GE, says that it won’t work with LED lights. A little research on internet blogs made me confident that it would work.
I have 4 LED bulbs (Philips Endura dimmeable) on each GE controller and they are working perfectly (On/Off and dim). I tried with a single bulb and it works as well.
By Marcello Macedo on January 19, 2014
See all 3 answers

I have 1 of the other without the passthru outlet, and it works fine with 2 LED bulbs in a pole lamp. Only issue is that if you turn in on below 20% the draw is so low the lights do not actually turn on. As long as you don’t try and go below 20% it works fine. At 10 or 15% it will only turn on 1 of the 2 bulbs in the lamp.

Just Found this

Hue iris 79.99 at BB

http://www.bestbuy.com//site/philips-friends-of-hue-iris-plug-based-light-bulb-starter-kit-multi/7865105.p?id=1219298196275&skuId=7865105

2 bulbs for $119 at Staples http://www.staples.com/Philips-Friends-of-Hue-8W-Bloom-Luminaire-Starter-Kit/product_463643

I grabbed a cpl even though I have no use. I’m thinking I can use the innards (Zwave transceiver) for something nifty.

I just grabbed the last one.

I got 2 :slightly_smiling: which was perfect I was just thinking about buying 2 outlets, so this saved me some money!

Control4 Deal on Ebay:

For parts!

Also PEQ Water sensor: (Free S&H)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-PEQ-Water-Sensor-3315-P-White-Brand-New-In-Sealed-Retail-Packaging-/121829580183?hash=item1c5d9bdd97:g:JvAAAOSw7FRWXhJU

Have anyone tried these Enerwave ZWN-RSM2 Z-Wave Smart Dual Relay Switch Module ?? They look perfect for double din switches and about half price comparing to getting two single switches.

Got 4 for around 30 bucks a while back, LOVE THEM!

4 for 30? HOW??? I like that price!!!

Arrow.com has free shipping for a limited time. They are an authorized Panasonic dealer so you shouldn’t get fake batteries. They have all the usual CR’s but no CR2 or CR123’s.

Shipping is slower, at least my estimate was, but who cares at these prices!

Luck, was going to get 6 but the Amazon seller was a pile of poo and screwed up, really badly. Actually got another $15 off for my trouble so, less than that. Got 2 of the 7 button in wall switches for even less.

I have three. Installed them in my ceiling fan. Downside is if you flip the wall switch it will kill the relay. I bypassed it by tying load and line to the same lug on the switch

1 Like

Got the last ones, sorry guys and gals

3 Likes

I just bought 2 Leviton ZW switches last week for the kitchen,just so I can say " Alexa turn on the waffle iron " at breakfast and " Alexa turn on the grill " at supper time LOL.