Post Requests for Zigbee Edge Drivers Here (community-created)

You must delete de custom DTH or comment with // the line with fingerprint of your device

Hi @uncledaveghr
I don’t handle well the buttons.

It is necessary to know what buttons it has, what events each button has.
It is not enough just to add the fingerprints

I don’t know if @lmullineux could do something, I know he has controllers with ikea buttons

1 Like

That is the first thing I did, because I was testing to see if Official SmartThings Beta Edge driver was available, and there was not one, it only shows as a β€œThing”. And even now, with with Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc installed, it still show’s as β€œThing” (after removing device and re-pairing, or course).

So, I don’t know, it is a mystery for now…

If anyone else has this device, maybe they can try it.

The mystery is me!
Sorry, I had not published the new driver in the channel :man_facepalming:

Check that you have this version in your hub

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”¬β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚ Name        β”‚ Zigbee Motion Sensor Mc              β”‚
β”‚ Version     β”‚ 2022-08-29T16:56:08.171202188        β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”΄β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
3 Likes

It Works!!.. (mostly)

Motion works, Temperature works (including offset and interval)

Battery, is a broken cloud, so far… (I’ll observe to see if the battery ever reports).
The power source is 4 x AA 1.5v, 2 series 2 parallel, so 3.0v, I believe.

I could live without battery reporting, if need be. The batteries have lasted about 3 years, so far.

Try to remove battery an reinstall it after few seconds, in order to get a voltage change to emit first event

I tried it, but no change yet. So, maybe it takes some time?

I’ll watch it for a while. Will also try new batteries, when I can find some.

1 Like

Battery reporting can take a couple hours to start working.

1 Like

Thanks, Paul. I’ll quit messing with it for a while, and give it a chance.

Centralite Micro Motion Sensor 3328-G

I recently had trouble onboarding one of these sensors after it was inadvertently unpaired. While I had assumed it would be picked up as a Generic Zigbee Motion Sensor (which is what I believed the old DTH was), it refused to pair with my ST Hubv2.

Maybe it’s just a fingerprinting issue with the existing ST Edge Zigbee driver, but that’s only a guess on my part and @jkp suggested I post a request here.

Edit: Just to correct and add to the info provided, I found this fingerprint for my specific model

fingerprint inClusters: β€œ0000,0001,0003,0020,0402,0500,0B05”, outClusters: β€œ0019”, manufacturer: β€œCentraLite”, model: β€œ3328-G”, deviceJoinName: β€œCentralite Motion Sensor” //Centralite Micro Motion Sensor

This information is from the groovy DTH previously in use, which was not (as I said), the generic Zigbee Motion Sensor.

2 Likes

I updated my original post on the Centralite Micro Motion Sensor with additional information, including the specific model number and fingerprint.

1 Like

Hi @uncledaveghr

You’re welcome to try this one

2 Likes

Thanks for the update,

Hi
Thanks for this, just tried it and loaded up first time, this is one of the one button version that i have.

Thanks again.

@uncledaveghr Sorry I do not have support for that in my current custom ikea button drivers. I would find it difficult to add support because I do not own that device so would not know which events the button press emits to capture within the driver.

It looks like there is some discussion of a driver on this thread though New Ikea tradfri Shortcut Button? - #122 by BlackRose67

2 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me, ive got the one button one working on this now.

3 Likes

Hi all,

Has anyone created/found a driver for

IKEA TrΓ₯dfri Dimmer

• zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
  • application: 21
  • endpointId: 01
  • manufacturer: IKEA of Sweden
  • model: TRADFRI wireless dimmer

I think that IKEA TrΓ₯dfri Dimmer driver is here SmartThingsEdgeDrivers/drivers/SmartThings/zigbee-dimmer-remote at main Β· SmartThingsCommunity/SmartThingsEdgeDrivers Β· GitHub

1 Like

Thank you!! I’ll take a look.

Hi @Mariano_Colmenarejo
Another one i can’t seem to find in your zigbee-light-multifunction-v6

Maybe you will add this

It has the Product Number 14153806L and is identified as Tuya TS0504B, with Zigbee Vendor _TZ3210_sroezl0s