Phillips Hue Lux $10 off at Amazon

If you’re fans of Hue and the Lux varient head to Amazon as they are $10 off right now!

For 5$ more than a cree or a GE link, it’s a pretty good deal…

Yeah I agree… just ordered enough to replace the rest of my non smart bulbs!

How do the bulbs compare to Cree Connected/GE Link?

Personally I prefer their softer light and they get far less hot than then GE Links

I have both a GE and Crees. I preferred the Cree bulbs for sure.

7 more on order to replace all but non-three way switched table lamps… Had a 50$ Amazon gift card… :wink:

1 Like

Has anyone tried buying Hue bulbs at Bed Bath and Beyond using one of their 20% off coupons? The coupons don’t explicitly exclude the Hues. They also send out similar coupons via email for online orders. Don’t know what they carry in the brick and mortar store but online they appear to have most Hue products.

Is this the link you guys are using to purchase? http://www.amazon.com/PHILIPS-LIGHTING-433714-APPLE-ONLY/dp/B00O0EZ94O/ref=pd_sim_sbs_hi_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=03V5PVHD481PQMT7GJ6T

@zj4x4 that wasn’t the link no. It appears they sold out as it won’t let me ‘Buy Again’ from my previous order.

I hogged them all. Got 7 of those as I had a Amazon gift card for 50 bucks… :wink:

Cree connected bulbs work fantastically for $15! Try them out.

Lux bulbs are also on sale at best buy

1 Like

Another model coming up, I bet!finally I have run out of sockets but for the recessed lights. I am stupid enough not to know which lights. BR30 I guess

1 Like

It will be back in stock and on sale on Amazon on Tax day for 19.99 again… Just checked…