Phillips Hue White and Color A19 (3rd gen, 464503) $40 each Amazon (20% off)

Philips Hue White and Color A19 LED Bulb for IOS and Android (3rd Generation, 464503) for $49.99 - 20% (applied at the checkout page) = $39.99 for Amazon Prime members. I’m not sure how long this deal will last, but it appears to be for a limited time.

(Jordon) #2

Is this a good price you would say? Been wanting to get some just wanted to wait until the price was dropped.

(Realy Living Dream) #3

It is about the best you are going to find for now. Philips is having a 20% off sale on bulbs to " celebrate" the new Alexa skill color update just released.

It’s the lowest price I have seen for Amazon using CamelCamelCamel. I picked up some Gen2 bulbs for ridiculous prices from Sears closeouts recently, but I think it may be quite some time before the Gen3 bulbs drop into the 20-$30 range. Gen3 bulbs are brighter and some of the colors are more “vivid”.

(Jordon) #5

Would you say its worth it then or should just find some gen 2s on sale? Very temped to get a Sam’s club account to get the gen 1 strips for 27$

(Realy Living Dream) #6

I think you can still find the 30 day free trial accounts, but I am not sure they work for online orders

(Not Dexter) #7

Snagged one on the cheap after a $25 Amazon GC I had burning a hole in my pocket for a whole 2 hours today. :grin:

Thanks OP.

Hampton Bay 6-3/5 in. White Uplight Floor Lamp $8.38

They are easy to hide behind furniture and put in corners, etc.

(Diego Yong) #9

is this basically making your own bloom/iris?

(Morgan) #10

Says it currently is unavailable! I’ve been watching these for a long time… argh… wish i could have snagged this deal.

@thrash99er its still working for me - you might want to try again.

They are back in stock at the time of this post.