Outlets randomly on/off for vacation mode?

hi - I just joined. I’m trying to figure out an easy way to get samsung outlets to turn on/off randomly to control lights while we’re away. And would like an app if possible rather than getting into any coding. I searched on this and there is supposed to be something called vacation lighting director, but I can’t find that anywhere in the current choices of SmartApps. A user said to go to add a SmartApp > Lights&Switches but in there I see only smart lights, gentle wake up, alfred workflow, mood cube and color coordinator. I looked everywhere else and can’t find it. Any suggestions? thx!

I added one called Vacation Time at Christmas, but I can’t find it now…life would be so much easier if you could search SmartApps.

1 Like

It sure would! I keep reading all this stuff on the forum and when i look at the app, cannot see how people are doing this stuff. Samsung could be doing so much better with this cool tech!

https://community.smartthings.com/t/create-a-vacation-routine

Vacation director is in the marketplace(built in smart apps).

where? i go to marketplace > smartapps, and can’t find vacation director anywhere.

if you’re going from this list: List of all Officially Published Apps from the MORE category of Smart Setup in the Mobile App [deprecated], it’s totally out of date.
Currently available smart apps are way more limited.

Thanks. I have absolutely no idea how to make use of that. Is there an easy step by step somewhere about that sort of stuff?

i was really thinking this kind of thing, having been done already years ago, would be something one could do without programming…