Outdoor Motion Lights with Z-Wave Relay?

Is it possible to connect a relay like the Aeotec Micro or Nano switch to an outdoor motion sensor light. From what I am reading, you connect the relay to the switch but i want to see if I can connect it directly to the fixture. Is this possible?

Sorry. I know what you’re thinking, new member,zero posts, asking for help. I’ve been reading up and trying to wrap my head around how this works. It continues to stump me.

I feel that this thread is appropriate as I am trying to do something quite similar. Any advice or wiring instructions would be most useful.

I have an outdoor motion detector/flood light as well as a Vision ZL7431US Z-Wave single relay. When motion is detected, the lights will obviously turn on. I also want it to trigger the relay at the same time in order to send a signal back to my main hub to trigger events I set up.

Photos of the wiring I’m working with.
Additionally the wiring coming out of the wall is just a live and neutral wire that leads to a standard light switch inside the house. I know I’ll probably have to leave the switch in an ON state all the time for this to work.

I think what you are looking for is here. The PDF illustrates the wiring. It worked for me.
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,46367.0.html

Thank you. I stumbled across this other link a few hours after posting here. Glad I am on the right track.

Has anyone figured out how to do this with the double relay version of this switch?
Vision In Wall Z-Wave Micro Switch, 2 relay, Part Number: ZL7432US

I know it can be done, but I’m unsure of the exact wiring configuration. Thanks in advance.