Osram Tunable Light Bulbs - Color Temperature Stuck - Help

I am new to SmartThings and just recently am having trouble adjusting the color temperature on my three Osram Tunable light bulbs. They are all installed properly and worked properly for a while, Just recently they have gotten stuck at the color temperature previously set on. Two are stuck on a “soft white” temperature and one is stuck on a “daylight” temperature. The sliders will move from left to right but the temp numbers don’t change and the bulbs don’t change. I have reset and re-installed the bulbs several times but it doesn’t help. They are now stuck on their temp settings and cannot be changed.

Any ideas?

Please help.

Thanks

You might try changing the device type from Osram Tunable White to Zigbee Color Temperature Bulb (or vis versa depending on what your bulb detected as). Also there is a Lightify v2 Device Type that works quite well.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try. Meanwhile I reset one of the bulbs and reinstalled it with a Lightify hub that I have and the bulb functioned perfectly in both the dimming and temperature functions.

Jacob, I changed the device to the Lightify v2 Device Type and the problem remains the same. Dimming works, temperature doesn’t. Because the bulbs function properly with the Lightify hub I would assume the bulbs aren’t defective.

I’m stumped!

My one other thought is try pairing them with the Lightify hub again and then set a new “default” color temperature when it’s hooked to the hub, and then re-pair to ST hub. But really I’m grasping at straws here.

I did set a new default color temp when I paired it to the Lightify hub. I appreciate the help. I’m just wandering could have changed in my setup that caused the problem. They all worked fine until just a few days ago. Thanks again for the help!

That’s so weird because this exact problem just started happening to me a couple hours ago. Reset the app and light and reinstalled the light as well. I can change colors just fine but can’t alter the color temperature. I’m really confused here.

This happened to me yesterday, and I am assuming it has to be with the platform updates. Every single time they push an update, something gets broken. I changed the device type to the Zigbee tunable white, didn’t work. Again to the OSRAM lightify, didn’t work. Did it a couple more times and somehow it started working again.

Just tried this multiple times and still couldn’t get my temperatures to work. Super frustrating :frowning:

In the end, the decive type that worked for me was the OSRAM lightify. The weird thing is the slider for temperature color didn’t work for sliding, I had to tap on specific points of the slider and then it changed temp color.