[OBSOLETE] Simple Device Viewer

I’ve included a link that explains everything in detail, but basically, you copy the code from the RAW github page, create a new SmartApp in the IDE using the “from code” option, and then click the publish button.

That part is done with a regular browser and then you go into the Marketplace section of the Mobile App and tap the SmartApps tab. The Simple Device Viewer will appear in the “My Apps” section which is at the bottom.

When you get to the screen that has all the settings, Tap Done and then go to the Automations screen and open it from there. That will ensure that you don’t lose any settings by accidentally tapping the back button.

SmartThings is still having an issue with the device events table which is preventing this SmartApp from running properly. It still works, but if you’re using this SmartApp to monitor more than 6 devices, the “All Devices - Last Event” page will most likely show N/A next to the devices for a little while and the notifications might be delayed a bit. These issues will go away as soon as SmartThings fixes this problem.

Let me know if you have any other questions.