[OBSOLETE] Greenwave PowerNode 6

Same thing here. Ordered the two strips and got the whole kit. Took a little digging but got the strips and plugs fully working.

1. Install the two device handlers from this thread (parent and child DTH)
  2. Install the DTH for the single outlet plugs that I linked at the bottom of this post
  3. Plug in one of the devices (strip or single plug)
  4. Press and hold the small white sync button for a few seconds until the lights start rotating
  5. If lights are rotating clockwise, use the ST app to add the device.
    If lights are rotating counter-clockwise, it’s in exclusion mode. See my notes at the bottom for that.

The strips should automatically add all 6 outlets plus 1 device for the whole strip.

The plugs will be detected as “Z-Wave Relay” and need to be changed in the ST IDE

1. Go to the IDE → My Devices
  2. Click on the plug (eg. “Z-Wave Relay”)
  3. Click edit at the bottom of the page
  4. Change “Type” to “GreenWave PowerNode (Single) Advanced” to use the DTH I linked at the bottom

Exclusion (counter-clockwise lights)

1. Plug in the gateway that came in the box (shouldn’t need network)
  2. Wait a minute for it to power up
  3. Press and hold the green sync button on the gateway until the lights rotate counter-clockwise like they do on the strip/plug
  4. When both the strip/plug are in exclusion mode, it should just take a second before the light stops rotating which means it’s been excluded from the hub
  5. Now you can press and hold the sync button on the strip/plug again and it should go clockwise and be ready to add to ST.
1 Like