#GreenWave PowerNode (Single) (NS210-G-EN) - Advanced DTH
Version: 1.01 (2017-03-08)
This is currently the cheapest Z-Wave metering power outlet available in the UK. I suspect the device handler will also work with EU/US versions.
Key features in V1.01:
- Instantaneous Power and Accumulated Energy reporting.
- Room Colour indicator tile.
- Blink function for easy identification of the physical power outlet.
- Physical and RF protection modes can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- Sync tile indicates when all configuration options are successfully synchronised with the physical device.
- Fault tile indicates overload / hardware errors.
- All Z-Wave parameters can be configured using the SmartThings GUI.
- Auto-off timer function.
- Logger functionality enables critical errors and warnings to be saved to the logMessage attribute.
- Extensive inline code comments to support community development.
The logger functionality allows critical error and warning messages to be saved to the device’s logMessage attribute (not that there should be many ). This offers a way to store and review historical messages without having to keep the IDE Live Logging screen open.
Full installation instructions and a user guide can be found on github: https://github.com/codersaur/SmartThings/tree/master/devices/greenwave-powernode-single
All feedback welcome!