No neutral switch for bulbs that require ELV dimmer?

Thanks! I went with the Enbrighten 52252. Now some basic questions…I found the custom Edge Driver for the 52252 per the path below

[ST Edge] Driver for GE/Jasco/Honeywell Z-Wave Switches, Dimmers, Fans, Outlets, and Plug-Ins - Devices & Integrations / Community Created Device Types - SmartThings Community

I already have the Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc custom edge driver on my hub for my Eaton switches (you may recall from all the help you gave me a few weeks back)

Channel and Drivers Web UI (smartthings.com)

Questions:

• If I install the Custom Edge driver for the 52252 before adding the device, will the device automatically choose the custom edge driver? If the “Z-Wave Switch and Child Mc” driver was also compatible with the 52252 (I don’t believe it is), how would the 52252 know which driver to choose?

• How do I know the driver I found for the 52252 is the best custom edge driver available? I couldn’t seem to find anything else, but is this a question people often ask (i.e. are there lots of different custom edge drivers that all do the exact same thing, but some are better/less buggy than others)?