Hello. I have been having issues with my zigbee devices.
- At first all I had connect was a Yale Deadbolt. This stopped connecting, but I didn’t troubleshoot too much and figured I had to move it closer to the hub to get it connected again. This did not work. I factory reset the device and tried again after I removed it from smartthings and it still didn’t work.
- I then found out the Halo smoke detector is going out of business so I tried connecting it to the smartthings hub and this didn’t work either.
- Lastly, I just purchased the new version of the smartthings multi-purpose sensor and this couldn’t connect out of the box.
Here is some of the troubleshooting I have done:
- Unplugged the hub (v2) and removed batteries for over 20 minutes. Plugged it in and waited overnight for the mesh to rebuild. No luck connecting anything.
- Reset all devices and tried connecting.
- Looked at IDE and none of the devices are on there.
- Looked at the event log when I start connecting in the app and it only mentions z-wave.
- In IDE it says my zigbee is functional (see below):
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.